]Is someone coming down with a cold? Quick! Grab the elderberry tincture, and give it to everyone in the house. And, make this warming, soothing, healing tea. Fragrant with freshly boiled ginger, and sweet with the addition of Manuka honey, it’s a favorite with everyone including the kids. Add vitamin C and lemon juice for extra zest and healing power.
- 1/4 cup ginger slices
- 4 tablespoon Manuka honey (or use regular honey)
- 4 cups water
- 4 teaspoons vitamin C powder
- Juice from 1 organic lemon
- In a small saucepan, bring the water and ginger slices to a boil.
- Once the water reaches a full boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Take off the heat, and let it stand until cool enough to drink.
- Stir in the honey and optional vitamin C and lemon juice.
- Drink immediately.